Purchase this product:
About this product:Works well with...
Essence - Sensi Crème
Your number one solution for Sensitive and Allergic skin problems
Your skin might be sensitive due to hereditary factors, pollutants, free radicals, harsh skin care
methods, medication, diet or the environment you live in. The Sensi Crème treatment can be used to recondition and coach your skin to accept and respond positively to Annique’s skin care ranges to include moisturising, cleansing, nourishing and revitalising products.
Formulated to provide essential fatty acids to help nourish, soothe and moisturise even the most sensitive skins. Octinoxa provides rich antioxidants and helps to absorb UV rays, further protecting the skin against environmental damage and exposure to the elements. Rooibos extract is hypoallergenic and non-irritating and helps to calm and soothe red, irritated, inflamed and the most sensitive skin types.
Follow our easy guidelines with Sensi Crème’s skin remedies
- Problem with Annique Solution - Rinse the area with Rooibos water and apply your Sensi Crème directly after you have shaved
- Shaving rash/irritated skin - Rinse the area with Rooibos water and apply your Sensi Crème directly after you have shaved
- For a professional facial treatment and at your Pamper Parties - Apply a thick layer of Sensi Crème underneath your masque and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm Rooibos water and follow with Annique skin care routine
- Hormonal skin changes - Stop using your other Annique products and replace your cleanser, moisturiser and night cream with Sensi Crème for 10 to 14 days
- Recommendation to a new customer with a sensitive skin - Recommend that they only use the Sensi Crème 10 to 14 days before you add one more Annique Skin Care product to their routine every 14 days
- Skin reactions due to wind/sun damage - Apply a thick layer of the Sensi Crème and use it as a leave-on masque. It can also be reapplied during the day/night.
- Dry or irritated, itchy scalp - Mix Sensi Crème with Annique’s Miracle Tissue Oil for a leave-on treatment and follow up with the Annique Hair Nutrition Tonic
- For damaged, dry hair - Apply your Sensi Crème to split ends for a non-greasy moisturising/repair treatment.
Your STEP BY STEP GUIDE to treating sensitive skin with Annique’s Sensi Creme
Use the Sensi Crème as a cleanser in the evenings, a moisturiser (throughout the day or at night time), a masque (twice a week) for 10 to 14 days (30 days or more if needed).
Rinse your face in Rooibos tea in the evenings and mornings.
Replace the Sensi Crème in your skin care routine every 10 to 14 days (30 days or more if needed) with ONE other Annique product.
Start with the Lucid Calming Cleansing Crème or Hydrafine Normalising Cleansing Milk or
Synergy Oil Control Cleanser and still use the Sensi Crème during the day and night time as a moisturiser and night cream with the Skin Detox and Hydrafine Absolute Balance Freshener or Lucid Hydra Restore Freshener or Synergy Clear Complexion Freshener.
After another 10 to 14 days you can add the Annique Revitalising Cream if rejuvenation is required or the night cream suitable for your skin type, which is needed for nourishing. It is
still recommended that you use the Sensi Crème for a moisturiser and throughout the day for as long as needed. Keep doing this until the Sensi Crème has been replaced by a normal Annique Skin Care range. Advise your customer to keep her Sensi Crème handy for when her
skin starts to itch or react as a result of exposure to the elements, hormonal changes, seasons and anything that might cause a sensitive reaction.
Product code: AA/00181/13